04 February 2017

Greasepaint: EvanHealy Blemish Purifying Serum

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Suction Power: 9/10
Scent: 5/10
Texture: 9/10
Packaging: 7/10


WOAH. The power of this little beauty. I had been looking for something to kick my white heads' asses for a long time and one evening while at Whole Foods I was walking through the beauty section (as I do every time, rarely do I pick up something) and spotted this little baby. It mainly caught my eye because it was on sale but also because of the three magic words on the front of the bottle: blemish purifying serum. And let me tell you it does exactly that. While it leaves the skin with some nasty looking pimples, it completely eradicates any trace of there being a whitehead around. After using the serum for a few nights in a row, though, the pimples are on their way out. It also doesn't dry out the skin which is great too so that you're not applying extra moisturizer and further irritating your blemish. It's 100% organic which I love. If I'm going to let something sink deep down into my pores like a purifying serum, it should probably be organic. The only thing that does bother me is the smell. It's not the most beautiful smell nor is it the most heinous smell.

Makes you feel like: Double Dare Ya by Bikini Kill