08 December 2016

Holigay - Christmas 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I haven't done a playlist in a hot minute. It feels nice to be making them again for the holiday and winter season. This year I wanted to make a Christmas playlist to celebrate the fact that I'm letting myself celebrate Christmas. It's not my favorite holiday and I've stayed away from enjoying it because of the forced happiness. But I somehow naturally associated it with the home-iness and classicism of the 1950s and made a playlist full of classic holiday songs from Frank, Tony, Ella, and Billie. Get yourself a hot toddy, wear your best red lipstick, and put on some gay 'ol tunes.

Holigay 2016

1. Happy Holiday by Peggy Lee
2. Winter Wonderland by Ella Fitzgerald
3. Silver Bells by Tony Bennett
4. White Christmas by Dean Martin
5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Lou Rawles
6. A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
7. Frosty the Snowman by The Ronettes
8. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause by The Jackson 5