20 April 2015

//






Some exciting things within the past week:

1. Purchased a pair of black espadrilles: So I can do summer goth/summer French girl a la Emmanuelle Alt, of course! These are by Sperry - never thought I'd wear a pair of Sperry's - but these are so comfortable and they are espadrilles without being too espadrille-y.

2. Started Bullet Journaling: After stumbling upon Bullet Journaling on Tumblr, I decided to give it a go myself. I miss religiously writing in my planner but have recently fallen out. This makes me stick to it since I have to constantly go back and check things off as well as write in what to do the next day. I recommend trying it out and I also recommend getting lost scrolling through the #studyblr tag on Tumblr. Some people are crazy dedicated.

3. Celebrated Record Store Day: by getting Donna Summer, Atlanta Rhythm Section, London Disco, and David Bowie records for $1 and one of my all time favorite records Silent Shout by The Knife. I've always wanted to celebrate RSD but every year I never seem to be around an actual record store when it rolls around! This time, though, I made sure to head down to Nashville and participate.