04 February 2014

girl crush: georgia may jagger




I love a girl with a great pout and voluminous blonde hair. And I especially love it when said pout is painted in red and said hair is curled to produce the right amount of waves. Miss Georgia May Jagger is something of a child prodigy in the fashion world, isn't she? With Mick Jagger for a dad and Jerry Hall for a mum, you're probably destined to look like a rock 'n roll goddess. Only recently has Georgia May begun to sort of polish up her beauty look taking a more classic bombshell appearance with that red lip and side parted hair. Whoever's idea it was for her to take that route, I'm glad they came up with it because she is my latest beauty inspiration and girl crush. And I'm definitely taking tips from this how-to from Who What Wear.